Oneida County COVID-19 Update for February 13, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 12.
- 51 new positive cases, 18,843* total. (*Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total).
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 1,028 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 377 total.
- 52 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 43 at MVHS.
- 9 at Rome Memorial.
- 10 are nursing home residents.
- 7 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 17,438 positive cases have been resolved.
- 493,716 total negative results.
- 512,559 total tests.
- 1,028 in mandatory isolation.
- 670 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccine numbers will now be released on Mondays and will reflect the totals from the previous week.