Oneida County COVID-19 Update for February 12, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 11.
- 46 new positive cases, 18,793* total. (*Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total).
- 6 are nursing home residents.
- 1,046 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 376 total.
- 60 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 49 at MVHS.
- 11 at Rome Memorial.
- 13 are nursing home residents.
- 11 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 17,371 positive cases have been resolved.
- 489,563 total negative results.
- 508,356 total tests.
- 1,046 mandatory isolation.
- 700 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccine numbers will now be released on Mondays and will reflect the totals from the previous week.