Oneida County COVID-19 Update for February 11, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 10.
- 53 new positive cases, 18,748* total. (*Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total).
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 1,027 active positive cases.
- 4 new COVID-19-related deaths, 375 total.
- 1 is nursing home related.
- 61 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 50 at MVHS.
- 11 at Rome Memorial.
- 13 are nursing home residents.
- 11 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 17,346 positive cases have been resolved.
- 486,460 total negative results.
- 505,208 total tests.
- 1,027 mandatory isolation.
- 658 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccine numbers will now be released on Mondays and will reflect the totals from the previous week.