Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 8, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated PODs. To view the full list and to book an appointment please visit www.ocgov.net.
To view County Executive Picente’s update briefing from today please visit: https://fb.watch/4L6YIuJO3L/
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 7:
- 33 new positive cases, 20,709* total. *(Upon further investigation, 3 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 371 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 413 total.
- 16 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 14 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Heath.
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 1 resident is hospitalized out of county.
- 19,925 positive cases have been resolved.
- 666,944 total negative results.
- 687,653 total tests.
- 371 in mandatory isolation.
- 332 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.