Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 7, 2021
- County Executive Picente will give an update briefing tomorrow at 3 p.m. It will be livestreamed at: https://www.facebook.com/OneidaCountyGovernment.
- Vaccination appointments are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated PODs, including some new locations. To view the full list and to book an appointment please visit: www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 6:
- 29 new positive cases, 20,679* total. *(Upon further investigation, 3 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 378 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 413 total.
- 17 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 14 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Heath.
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,888 positive cases have been resolved.
- 659,661 total negative results.
- 680,340 total tests.
- 378 in mandatory isolation.
- 345 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.