Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 28, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 27:
- 39 new positive cases, 21,431* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total).
- 381 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 416 total.
- 13 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 11 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Heath.
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,634 positive cases have been resolved.
- 722,336 total negative results.
- 743,767 total tests.
- 381 in mandatory isolation.
- 505 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.