Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 21, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated PODs, including new locations in Whitesboro and Lee Center. To view the full list and to book an appointment please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 20:
- 36 new positive cases, 21,217 total.
- 441 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 414 total.
- 19 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 17 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Heath.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 6 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,362 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH at the time of this release.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH at the time of this release.
- 441 in mandatory isolation.
- 507 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.