Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 12, 2021
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on April 11:
- People with completed vaccine series: 61,925
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 84,130
- Estimated percent of adult population (18+) with at least one vaccine dosage: 45%
- Estimated percent of adult population (18+) fully vaccinated: 33%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on April 11, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered: 22,969
- Second doses administered: 14,644
- Total administered: 37,613
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 11.
- 38 new positive cases, 20,859* total. *(Upon further investigation, 3 positive cases were removed from the previous total).
- 398 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 413 total.
- 15 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 13 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Health.
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 5 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 20,048 positive cases have been resolved.
- 677,627 total negative results.
- 698,486 total tests.
- 398 in mandatory isolation.
- 285 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b