Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 1, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 31:
- 30 new positive cases, 20,525 total.
- 457 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 409 total.
- 16 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 15 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Heath.
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,659 positive cases have been resolved.
- 644,605 total negative results.
- 665,130 total tests.
- 457 in mandatory isolation.
- 626 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.