ARE YOU TAKING CARE OF YOUR ELDERLY RELATIVES OR FRIENDS?
Our programs are able to relieve some of the stress and worry of caregiving. Now is the time for you to learn what to do and how to cope. Remember, it’s okay to ask for help.
A monthly publication, called The Seven Day Sentinel, has a section called Prime Time which provides a wide variety of information and resources that could assist with many of the your needs in your effort to provide the best care for your family member. You can also view this publication online by going to http://www.romesentinel.com/sevenday - all articles related to senior health are listed in the right column under Prime Time. For a complete list of Civic and Club Schedules for the upcoming month please locate a copy of the Seven Day Sentinel at your local senior center or congregate meal site.
For more information about our Caregiver Program please call us at 315-798-5456.
- Caregiver Action Network (linked to www.caregiveraction.org)
- Alzheimer’s Association (linked to www.alz.org)
- Family Caregiver Alliance (linked to www.caregiver.org)
- Meals & Nutrition (linked to www.ocgov.net/oneida/ofa/seniornutrition)
- HIICAP/Health Insurance (linked to www.ocgov.net/oneida/ofa/hiicap)
- Social Adult Day Care (linked to www.ocgov.net/oneida/ofa/socialadultdaycare)
- EISEP (Home Care) (linked to www.ocgov.net/oneida/ofa/eisep)