- Mental Health Home
- Community Services Board and Subcommittees
- Directory of Alcoholism, Substance Abuse and Co-Occuring Disabilities
- Medication Grant
- Developmental Disabilities
- OASAS: Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- Oneida County HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Adult Mental Health Services: SPOA/A: Single Point of Access/Accountability
- Children & Youth Mental Health Services: SPOA/A: Single Point of Access/Accountability
Understanding AOT: Assisted Outpatient Treatment
OASAS (Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services)
The Oneida County Department of Mental Health continues to take a leadership role in the planning and development of alcohol and substance abuse services in Oneida County. The Department is responsible for the coordination and planning for alcohol and substance abuse services for the county.
This responsibility is facilitated through the Community Services Board via the Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Subcommittee. Meeting on a monthly schedule, the Subcommittee consistently reviews the service needs and gaps in Oneida County in relation to the service needs of the residents of Oneida County. The Subcommittee also uses this monthly meeting time as an opportunity to provide information, education and update the providers of the community on the many issues involved with the provision of treatment.
If you are interested in being involved in the upcoming Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Subcommittee please call our office at 315-768-3660 and leave your contact information.