- Mental Health Home
- Community Services Board and Subcommittees
- Directory of Alcoholism, Substance Abuse and Co-Occuring Disabilities
- Medication Grant
- Developmental Disabilities
- OASAS: Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- Oneida County HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Adult Mental Health Services: SPOA/A: Single Point of Access/Accountability
- Children & Youth Mental Health Services: SPOA/A: Single Point of Access/Accountability
Understanding AOT: Assisted Outpatient Treatment
Adult Mental Health Services: SPOA/A: Single Point of Access / Accountability
The Oneida County Department of Mental Health provides planning, oversight, support, monitoring and review of the Oneida County Adult Mental Health Delivery System. The Department promotes Mental Health Recovery and Wellness and encourages the use of Evidence-Based Practices.
The Adult Single Point of Access & Accountability (ASPOA/A) is the process for referring adults to case management, residential services, and for monitoring the referral process within Oneida County. A standardized referral packet has been developed which includes relevant clinical and social history and will assist in determining the appropriate level of care an individual needs. The goal is to create a system that promotes recovery-oriented services, which are widely available, flexible, personally tailored and responsive to individual needs. To be eligible for these services, the individual must meet certain criteria, including having a diagnosis of a serious mental illness, and be at risk or have a history of engaging in high-risk behaviors which have resulted in multiple hospitalizations or incarcerations.
A bi-monthly ASPOA/A meeting are comprised of a diverse group of service providers who use the meeting to discuss referrals and provide a forum for case discussion of high risk individuals.
120 Airline Street
Oriskany, NY 13424
Fax: (315) 768-3670
Phone : (315) 768-3663
- Adult SPOA/A Print Referral
- Adult SPOA/A Brochure
- Adult ASPOA/A Release of Info
- Health Home Care Management Referral