Test Your Home. Protect Your Health
Exposure to radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States and the number one cause for non-smokers. Radon is a radioactive gas. You can not see, smell or taste radon gas. Radon occurs naturally and is released in rock, soil and water. It can build up in your home.
Radon gets into your home through cracks or openings, basements, slabs, crawl spaces, and openings around sump pumps. Any home can have high levels. Many counties in New York are known to have high levels - Oneida County is one of them.
You need to have your home tested to know for sure. Testing is easy and low cost.
Learn More about Radon: